Indoor Air Quality
Celco Heating & AC Health & Safety Update
Celco – Health & Safety Update 3/19/2020
Ensuring the health & safety of the community we serve is always our top priority and especially critical at his time. We are busy preparing for the ‘uncertain times’ ahead. With ‘health & safety’ being our guides, here are current steps Celco is taking to continue providing service to homes and businesses throughout Connecticut:
- While we have not had any employees diagnosed with COVID-19, we will continue to communicate CDC precautionary measures to our employees to educate them in preventing the spread of any respiratory disease.
- HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical services provide a huge role in the health of our nation and we will continue providing these services even if we have to alter our processes in order to avoid any COVID-19 ‘business interruption’.
- Currently, Celco professionals are continuing to respond promptly to all service calls. Whether it be routine maintenance, repairs, replacements, or emergency support, we are available to serve your home or business.
- All our technicians will don a fresh pair of gloves and booties at each location and if drop clothes or floor coverings are used, they will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each use.
- We are asking our technicians NOT to shake your hand when they arrive and remain at least six feet distance from others. This is a ‘health & safety’ step designed for you AND our employees.
- At this time, we are asking our technicians to not require signature or collect payment for services. All our invoices can be paid online from the emailed invoice or we are happy to take payment via the phone as well.
- We are happy to use basement access when possible and not enter the living space except when necessary.
- If someone in your home or workplace is ill, please let us know when you book the call so that our techs can avoid direct contact in the area where this person is located.
We encourage all Celco clients and employees to take advantage of the excellent ‘health & safety’ resources provided by the CDC. For in-depth advice and the latest COVID-19 updates, please visit the CDC website www.cdc.gov. Also, see the CDC quick guide for COVID-19 tips.
As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we will adjust plans and procedures accordingly. We will update you on any necessary changes.
Please know that Celco’s concern for the well-being of our clients, employees, and community has been strong for over 44 years and will not change!
We appreciate the opportunity to serve,
Stanley, Paul, Christine and all of the workforce at Celco Heating and AC