Air Conditioning Repair
Air Conditioning Repair in Fairfield, CT
While certain geographic regions throughout the country definitely have hotter summer weather than we do here in Connecticut, your AC must be kept in prime working condition if you hope to live comfortably through the cooling season. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as an air conditioner that can truly operate with 100% reliability. While routine air conditioning maintenance can keep your system as dependable as possible, problems can and will eventually develop.
There may not be any way to make your air conditioner impervious to damages and operational problems, but there is a way to limit the extent of these damages and problems. Contact us to schedule air conditioning repairs in Fairfield, CT at the first sign of trouble. That way, we can get your system back up and running again as soon as possible. You can count on the professionals at Celco Heating and Air Conditioning for great AC repair services.
When to Schedule Air Conditioning Repairs
There are a lot of different problems that may develop with any given air conditioning system. That is why it is so important that your system is not only professionally repaired, but expertly diagnosed. But how are you supposed to know to call for repairs in the first place? Aside from the checks during annual maintenance, there are a number of warning signs that can alert you to the need for air conditioning repairs. You don’t want to wait for a total breakdown before scheduling service.
- Increased cooling costs. If your system seems to be costing much more than usual to cool your home, despite keeping up with routine maintenance, a problem of some kind could be killing its efficiency.
- Warm air blowing from system. If your system is failing to cool the air in your home sufficiently, double check your thermostat settings and filters. If everything looks right, then contact us to have the issue addressed.
- Ice on system. A very dirty air filter could cause your evaporator coil to ice over. However, you could also have a refrigerant leak. This is likely the case if your system has ice on the refrigerant lines and/or condenser, as well.
- Short cycling. If your air conditioner used to run normally, but now starts up then shuts right back down quickly, it is short cycling. Dirty filters, malfunctioning controls, and refrigerant leaks could result in short cycling.
- Strange sounds. If your air conditioner is operational but is making strange new sounds – grinding, screeching, clanging, etc. – you need to have it inspected immediately. Just because the system is running does not mean that it is running properly.
Leave Your AC Repairs to Professionals
We know that a lot of homeowners pride themselves on taking care of business around the house. When it comes to air conditioning repairs, though, taking care of business is our business. If you attempt to repair your cooling system on your own, you may wind up doing serious damage to it. That will only result in further, potentially more serious and costly repairs. Plus, you run the risk of injuring yourself in the process. Call our number for professional air conditioning maintenance and reliable AC repairs in Fairfield, CT.